Weed Razer and Raker AB
Ackenberry staff were amazed the first time they tryed out the WeedRazer® near Edmonton and Calgary Alberta. It only took 20 min to cut and remove weeds from 30 m of shoreline and we removed 90% of those weeds with the Weed Raker at the same time!
Remove your Lake weeds or Pond Weeds in just minutes with the WeedRazer®.
The WeedRazer® is a unique V shaped lake weed cutter with razor sharp blades designed to be the most efficient and effective tool made to cut or shear almost any type of rooted aquatic vegetation like milfoil, lily pads, pond weed and even cattails. Razor sharp blades can shear through water weeds with ease, and can also cut cattails.
Using the WeedRazer® is a simple 4-step process:
- Give it a toss
- Let it sink
- Pull it in
The WeedRazer® clears a path 48" (4 feet) wide each throw. Weighing in at just 8 pounds it is light enough to toss 30 feet or more yet heavy enough to sink to the bottom.
- Able to cut in deep or shallow water
- Cuts at the base of the weeds
- There is little resistance because it slices the water weeds rather than dragging them
The WeedRazer® was improved for 2008 with the Weed Deflector. The Weed Deflector is an accessory for the WeedRazer® designed to enhance the performance of the WeedRazer®. All WeedRazers® come with the Weed Deflector.
If you have lake or pond weeds, then the WeedRazer® is the perfect tool for you.
Once you cut or shear the lake or pond weed, we recommend that you remove the cut vegetation from the water. Decaying vegetation will provide nutrients that can stimulate new vegetation.
|Blade||32 inches / blade|
|After assembly 48 inches across|
|Total weight||Less than 8 lbs / 3.2 kg|
The WeedRazer® ships in a cardboard box that is 3" x 5" x 35" and includes:
- Blade sharpener
- Weed Deflector
- 25 feet of rope
Average assembly time is about 15 minutes. The WeedRazer® has razor sharp blades. Always keep blade covers on when not in use.
BEWARE of other similar products, especially lower priced, they are of very poor quality.
Ackenberry Trout Farms are the manufacturer and they GUARANTEE that the WeedRazer® is of the highest quality.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If the WeedRazer® doesn’t work better than any other aquatic hand tool on the market, or if you are dissatisfied with it in anyway, Ackenberry Trout Farms will give you your money back, "prorated for any wear and tear."
WeedRazer® Safety Instructions
- The WeedRazer® is to be operated by hand only. Do not pull the WeedRazer® behind a boat, or any other machine driven equipment.
- Do not use with children in immediate area.
- Do not use the WeedRazer® when humans and/or animals are present within 100 feet from the launch point.
- Use protective gloves (thick leather gloves recommended ) while handling the WeedRazer®.
- Do not place or use near electrical wires or cords.
- Never touch the sharp edges of the blades with bare hands at any time.
- Leave blade covers on the cutting edges when not in use.
- Check all bolts, connections and rope before use.
- Avoid areas with underwater structures.
- When not in use, store in a safe location out of the reach of children.
NOTE: Failing to comply can result in severe lacerations, dismemberment and even death.